This is the members section that will be protected by a login and password. Joomla works with users, so each users has its own login credentials.
Members Only Section
Dear EEAC members and partners,
The following information is available on this section:
- the Steering Committee and Stichting Board: the composition, the management rules and the minutes of meetings and telephone conferences;
- the Annual Steering Committee Reports, the Stichting Board Reports, the Annual Plenary Session Reports and the Audit Reports;
- the Framework for the EEAC network and the Vademecum for the outcomes of joint EEAC work and procedural requirements;
- the EEAC Strategy for the future actions of the EEAC network;
- the Forward Looking Paper which is an overview of international and EU policy developments relevant for the working programme of the EEAC;
- a discussion platform that may be used by any Working Group, or for the network as a whole.
- an overview on the main contacts with EU Institutions (letters, meetings) undertaken by the the EEAC network;
- information on the yearly EEAC-EEA Seminars;
- a Who is Who guide on the members of the EEAC network;
- a compilation of the monthly EEAC Newsflash.
We invite you to propose any other features and issued you would like to be placed on this internal, Members Only section.